Explore CHU-secret place recommendation: Treetop adventure
Wild Monkey Adventure Jungle, located in the north of the Coastal Mountain, allows you to swing like a monkey in the forest and experience the beautiful scenery and sounds in nature. The Swiss-made safety system ensures the safety of zip-lining, on which you can enjoy the wind blowing by the ears and the scream echoing in the valley, as well as the joy brought by your sweat and enthusiasm.
- Treetop adventure and balance experience: 27 platforms / 18 zip lines/ 10 sky-walks come in 2 hours
- 09:00-11:30 in the morning and 14:00-16:30 in the afternoon
- Treetop adventure: TWD 800/person
Please contact the reservationist for the detailed information when booking the hotel.
- Participants must be above 5 years old and under 65 years old, with height above 110 cm and weight between 20 to 100 kg.
- The whole activity is in the forest; please dress casually with sneakers. Please do not wear slippers or strapless sandals.
- Please prepare your own mosquito repellent.
- This activity will suddenly increase your heart rate and make your muscles tense. Please make sure your heart and lungs are healthy.
- Those who are pregnant, disabled, epileptic, or just recovered from sever diseases are suggested not to participate in this activity.
- For other physical conditions you may be concerned, please consult with the staff in advance and register after confirmation. Participants are responsible for their own participation.
Explore CHU-secret place recommendation: Shuhu Waterfall
The Shuhu Waterfall, located in the hidden mountain in Shuhu Village in Shoufeng Township, is also often called Laoshan Waterfall by the locals because of its location in Laoshan (the Lao mountain). Driving along the No. 9 Highway through the Shuhu Community, you will see the cherry blossom trees by the side, which blossom breathtakingly during the blossom season. There are also bushes of azalea that attract you to explore. Roughly a 30-minutes’ walk along the stone trail to the waterfall observation platform, you will see the ferns and vines in the mountain growing randomly to reserve the original landscape. The hundred feet high Shuhu Waterfall pours straight down, looking like a beautiful and white silk. This workmanship by nature is astonishing and breathtaking.
- You are suggested to bring a trekking pole because several parts of the trail are slippery.
Explore CHU-secret place recommendation: Mingli Village observation platform
The towering Central Mountains and the Coast Mountains surrounding the Rift Valley Plain can be seen at a glance. It is our most recommendation for sunrise views!
The observation platform, located in the Thgahan tribe in Wanrong Township, Hualien County, is to reach along the mountain-bound narrow industrial road. It is our most recommendation for sunrise views, where the towering Central Mountains and the Coast Mountains surrounding the Rift Valley Plain can be seen at a glance. You can overlook the Pacific Ocean when the sky is clear or fly on a paraglider to enjoy soaring between the valleys.
Explore CHU-secret place recommendation: Miyawan River
In the hidden Rift Valley, heading off to the remote mountain along the stream, you will find hidden green clear streams and rich ecology.
The upstream of Miyawan River is the filming location of the movie “Seediq Bale”: Rainbow Waterfall (Shiyu Waterfall) (navigation setting: Miyawan River). Driving along the industrial road in the hidden rift valley towards the remote mountain, you will find several trails heading to the hidden green clear streams and rich ecology.
- The eastern Taiwan has frequent thunderstorms in the afternoon. For your safety, please pay attention to the condition by the rivers.
- Children must be accompanied in the deep water areas.
- Google navigation: Miyawan River (米亞丸溪)
- Distance: drive about 30 minutes