Knsuyan means comfort and fineness in the Taroko language.
Scent, though invisible and inaudible, can always invoke our deep memory. Walking into the cloudy forest and tracing the scent of smoke in the air and the smell of soil in the woods, you find the hunter’s dining table full of the forest cuisine cooked with seasonal food. The seasonal ingredients grown by local small farmers are used; the Hualien local ingredients are cooked in a French way, and you will taste this mountain and sea in your every bite.
- Breakfast: 07:00-12:00
- Teatime: 12:30-16:30
- Dinner: 18:00-21:00
- Late night: 21:00-22:00
- Breakfast price: NT$600 for adults, NT$350 for children
- Dinner price: NT$1,080 for adults, NT$680 for children
- The above prices are subject to 10% service charge
- Children under 6 years old are free, 6-12 years old are child prices
- If guests bring their own drinks, the hotel will charge additional service charges as follows:
- Wine/NT$300 per bottle, Spirits/NT$500 per bottle.
Seating capacity: 114 seats