Explore CHU-secret place recommendation: Paragliding experience in the East Rift Valley
The Mingli paragliding experience sets off from Mingli Village observation platform to start a paragliding experience on the largest and longest runway in the Central Mountains. At an altitude of 700 meters, you are surrounded by mountains and rivers to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the National Park and the East Rift Valley.
- Because the flight is unpowered, the duration varies from 8-10 minutes to 15-20 minutes in average, depending on the current airflow condition.
- The experience time is from 09:00 to 15:00 (October to December), where each hour is an experience session.
- Paragliding: TWD 2,500/person
- Paragliding with a full video recording in the air: TWD 3,000/person
Please contact the reservationist for the detailed information when booking the hotel.
- Please make sure that you are in good physical condition that day.
- You are able to run a short distance. Sneakers, long sleeves and pants are suggested.
- You weigh between 20 to 90 kg. Those who do not fall in this range should follow the instructor’s suggestion depending on the current airflow.
- Those who have the following conditions should avoid the flight: pregnant women, people who have heart diseases, sever high blood pressure, osteoporosis, other severe diseases, or just had surgery done.
- The instructors have a right to cancel the flight if any factors that are not suitable for flying are perceived, such as heavy drinking or hangover.