2. Personal information – collection, disposal, and use
- As you visit this website and use its services, you may be asked to provide your personal information according to the function of the services, and your personal information will be specifically disposed and used for this purpose. Your personal information will not be used for other purposes without your written agreement.
- When you use functions like customer service emails or questionnaires, your name, email address, contact information, and the use of time will be kept.
- When you browse on the internet, the server will record related paths, including the IP site of your electronic devices, the use of time, the browsers, and the browsing and clicking history, as a reference for us to improve this website services. This record is for the internal use and will not be disclosed.
- To provide services precisely, we will collect the questionnaires for statistic and analysis, from which the data or captions will be used for the internal research and, if needed, for publication. However, the personal information in specific will not be revealed.
3. Data protection
- We employ firewall, antivirus software and other information security devices on this website server to provide strict and essential protection for the website and your personal information, and only the authorized personnel can have access to it. The related personnel is under non-disclosure agreement (NDA); any such violation will be subject to relevant legal sanctions.
- If the services shall be provided by other service providers, they will also be required to comply with confidentiality, and all the essential examining procedures will be implemented.
4. External links to this website
5. Policy of sharing personal information with third party
This website does not give out, switch out, rent out, or sell out any of your personal information to any third parties (i.e. other individuals, groups, corporations, or government organizations). However, this does not apply to the conditions under legal basis or contractual obligations.
The above-mentioned conditions include but not limit to:
- A written agreement by yourself.
- Legal stipulations.
- Prevention of danger to your life, body, freedom, or property.
- Collaboration with government organizations or academic research institutions to conduct essential statistics or academic research based on public welfare, where the data is processed and reveals no traits of specific personal information.
- Your use of this website is to incur a violation of the terms of services or likely to damage the website or impede other website users, which will cause damage to anyone. The disclosure of your personal information at our discretion is necessary to identify, contact, or take legal actions.
- In favor or your interests.
- When this website entrusts outsourced firms to assist in collecting, disposing, or using your personal information, it will well fulfill the duty of supervision and management.
With a view to providing the best service, our website will store and fetch our Cookies on your devices. However, you may disable Cookies on your browser, and this may cause some functions to not properly work on this website.